Paying your bill
You can pay your bill in person or by mailing your payment to:Utility Billing
P.O. Box 80067
Prescott, AZ 86304-8067
We also accept for your payments.
You may opt to have your bill automatically deducted each month from your checking account through our Sure Pay program. About 10 days after you receive your water bill, your payment will automatically be deducted from your bank account. This saves you time, money and worry, no need for stamps and you don't have to worry about late or lost payments.
- Surepay Authorization Form (pdf, 41.5 kb)
Applying for Utility Service
Follow the steps below to apply for utility service (which includes water, sewer and trash/recycyling):
- Complete the Application for Utility Service (see below) and include a copy of your valid driver's license or photo I.D. (we can make copies for you when you drop off your application).
201 S. Cortez Street
Prescott, AZ 86302
A one-time service fee of $27.32 is charged on all new accounts plus the deposit of:
- Single Family Residence: $200.00
- Multi-Service (2 through 5 units): $250.00
- Multi-Service (over 5 units): $325.00
- Nonresidential: Minimum of $200 (Calculated on an individual basis to cover at least two (2) months estimated bills)
The deposit is not required if the customer has a letter of credit from another utility showing at least 12 months of good credit. The deposit is credited to the customers account after one year of good payment history.
If you are opening a business account, please call 928-777-1291 for deposit and fee quotes.