Due to the ongoing winter weather, and rapidly deteriorating road conditions, there are reduced service levels for some City departments.
Here are some updates:
- Public safety operations are fully functioning. Please avoid travel on the roads today, if possible, to keep streets clear for emergency vehicles.
- Solid waste collection was suspended earlier today due to unsafe road conditions. Wednesday and Thursday trash collection are now scheduled for Friday, February 9. Friday collections are scheduled for Saturday. The Transfer Station has been closed for the day on Thursday. Additional updates or changes will be posted on the website PrescottRecycles.com and on the City of Prescott Facebook and Instagram.
- Prescott Public Library will remain closed today, Thursday, February 8. For Library information and updates, call 928-777-1500 or log on to prescottlibrary.info for updates and to use your online Library services.
- Utility Billing will be open with limited staffing. Citizens are urged to use online bill payment options. For Utility Billing questions, call 928-777-1291. As a reminder, you can pay your bills online at Pay Your Bill – City of Prescott AZ (prescott-az.gov)
- Community Development service counter is open today with limited staff.
- City Clerk’s office will be open after 11 a.m. for notary services and appointments.
- Prescott Police lobby is closed for records and other non-emergency requests.