News & Announcements
January 28, 2015
Mild January Brings Out Golfers In Prescott
Mild January temperatures, coupled with fluid rate adjustments, have brought out many to golf at Antelope Hills and its 36 holes of championship golf in the beautiful mountains of Northern Arizona.
At an elevation of 5,000 feet, the two courses sport bent grass greens and bluegrass fairways. Both courses have as a backdrop the rugged rock formations of Granite Dells and the Bradshaw Mountains.
Supplementing the two courses is the main clubhouse featuring the Manzanita Grille with full ...
- Jan 24 Governor Doug Ducey in Prescott to Help Kick Off GPREP
- Jan 22 Prescott Explorers Bring Home Numerous Awards in Multi-State Competition
- Jan 19 Prescott Residents Celebrate MLK's Legacy
- 9:00 AM Get off the Couch- Free Symposium
- 9:30 AM Landscape Designs for Mountain Retreats
- 2:00 PM PPL Drop-in chess
- +2 More →