The Streets Division maintains over 500 lane miles of public roadways and rights-of-way in the City. Division employees work or are on-call 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, to respond to problems and weather related emergencies.
What do you need help with?
- Reporting Street Problems (potholes, sweeping, etc)
- Parking Garage on Granite
- Right of Way Permits
- Street Construction Projects
Reporting Problems and Questions
To report a problem or request service during working hours, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., call 928-777-1126. For non-life-threatening emergencies after hours and on weekends, please contact 928-445-3131.
Contact us regarding...
- Maintenance repair or grading of streets
- Removal of debris, snow removal or street maintenance
- Traffic Signs